On Monday Chemical and Engineering News ran a short blurb on this little blog – you can find it here. This is despite the fact that for the past month I haven’t written a single word about organic chemistry. I guess some people just haven’t got the message that this is now a cat blog. Anyhow, for the chemically inclined, here are some links to some popular posts over the past few months:
- “How to Do Well In Organic Chemistry: Collected Advice”
- “The Six Categories of Knowledge in Organic Chemistry”
- “Summary Sheet #3 – Reactions of Carbonyls – The Big Picture”
- “Nucleophile Attacks Electrophile”
- “The Six Pillars of Organic Chemistry”
- “How Reactions Are Like Music”
Thanks to Rachel Pepling at C&E News for the writeup.