Introduction To Substitution Webinar Tuesday Nov 5
Hi! This is an invitation to attend a webinar on Introduction To Substitution (introductory topics) on Tuesday Nov 5.
In this 1-hour presentation we will cover the following topics:
- What is substitution?
- What different types of substitution reactions are they?
- How do they occur?
- How can we tell them apart, or predict when one will happen and not the other?
- What makes a good nucleophile?
- What makes a good leaving group?
- What factors stabilize carbocations?
- A few more advanced situations
Attendance is limited to about 10 people. There will be plenty of time for questions.
Cost to attend this webinar is $5. Follow the link below.
Technology willing, there will be a recording made available for those who attend.