Just starting out in organic chemistry? Thinking about taking the course? Just want to know what it’s about? Here’s a list of resources for getting started in organic chem
Have No Clue What’s Going On? Maybe Start Here
- How (and why) Electrons Flow
- Meet the (Most Important) Functional Groups
- Understanding Periodic Trends
- Learn To See Partial Charges
- The Power Of Laziness
How Does General Chemistry Relate To Organic Chemistry?
- From Gen Chem to Organic Chem: Wrapup (highlights of the 14-part series)
- Gen Chem and Organic Chem: How are they different?
What’s The Big Deal About Organic Chemistry Anyway?
If you’re looking to get started, why not sign up for the free newsletter? You’ll get a complementary copies of two ebooks: From Gen Chem To Organic Chem, and How To Succeed In Organic Chemistry.