It’s that time of year when everyone starts making jokes about the backside attack. Here’s a few resources to check out:
- An SN1/SN2/E1/E2 summary sheet from FreelanceTeach: PDF
- Practice problems (and solutions) from Prof. Bill Reusch: link (go to right hand side under “Functional Group Reactions”, start at #16)
- SUNY Stony Brook Random Exam Generator – go to Chem 321 Exam #2 (this focuses on SN1/Sn2/E1/E2 as well as on some conformational analysis).
- Video series on SN1/SN2/E1/E2 from FreelanceTeach on Youtube
- In a hurry? My Org 1 Summary Sheets package includes both a flowchart of the SN1/SN2/E1/E2 and also a summary sheet that covers all the most important concepts in each of these reactions. Plus you get 18 other awesome summary sheets. It’s like having an instant set of study notes for your course!